Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Thank You!



Praise the Lord! The Chick-fil-a night was a huge success! In just three hours we raised enough money to cover all of my chemotherapy costs! Thank you to all of you who took time out of your evening to come support me and my family. I am so thankful that I was able to be there for the whole evening to meet and catch up with all of you. I was excited to have the support of “celebrity servers” like Jamie Dean (from Lady and Sons), Mike Lamb (Mayor of Pooler), and Alice Massimi (WSAV), but I was just as excited to see my friends and all those who had never met me before!

Being interviewed by WSAV (NBC).

What a treat to meet Jamie Dean (Paula Dean's son)! Thanks for the cookbooks, Jamie!

Talking with Mike Lamb, Mayor of Pooler.

Eat mor chickin!!!

“I thank my God in all my remembrance of you.”
Philippians 1:3