Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Six Wonderful Years!

I am so very thankful for my husband. I could not go through this journey with out him. He has taken on the roll of Mr. Mom when I am sick and has been such an encouragement to me. Today we have been married for six years.


These six years have been very full and wonderful. We have lived in three states (Missouri, California and Georgia), five apartments, two houses, moved across the country twice, had three kids, and over ten jobs between the two of us. God has blessed us tremendously.



Some of the words I would use to describe Matt as I have known him these past six years are: patient, servant-hearted, joyful, wise, kind, encouraging, and thoughtful. The best way that a husband can love his wife is by imitating Christ’s love and Matt has done that. 


Mattie, thank you for all your hard work and sacrifice as we walk through this journey together! Thank you for your dependence on God and pointing me towards Him!


Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;
for his steadfast love endures forever!
Psalm 118:1